LBO Modeling (Free for Members)
Want to learn how Leveraged Buyout (LBO) models are built? Let us make it easy!
Learn Leveraged Buyout (LBO) modeling, with simple, easy-to-follow visual explanations and hands-on exercises that will help you shortcut your learning process.
As with all of our courses, skip the fluff and focus on what you really need to know. Throughout the course, we’ll also cover typical Interview Questions.
Learn from a former Investment Banking, Private Equity, and Hedge Fund professional…and current Adjunct Professor in Columbia Business School’s Value Investing Program who has trained thousands of students.
During the session we’ll cover the following topics:
- Why do we do LBOs in the first place?
- What’s it like to work in Private Equity?
- LBO Model Build
- Master Sources & Uses
- Pro Forma Balance Sheet adjustments in Plain English
- The Debt Waterfall
- Interest Income/Expense Calculations (and why you don’t need a Circuit Breaker)
- Construct and analyze LBO returns like a Pro
You’ll need to be Logged In as a Member of the site to Register.
You can apply for (free) full Site Access here.